Luckyif

Hello fellow madpeople

;)hi i'm Lucy (or Lucifer as i am sometimes known)
Just thought i would introduce my self and say hi to everyone online.
I'm from Devon in England but jump abroad mostly. I have worked in the USA and Aus as a packer and manifest and am slowly getting my jump numbers up! Other packers will sympathise i'm sure, sometimes there is just no getting off that mat!!
Anyway always glad to make new friends in the sport and catch up with old.
----------------------
PM#290
There are some people in this world which are just like slinky's,
Totally useless but you just can't help but smile when you see one bouncing down the stairs!

Welcome to the forums! That must be really hard to pack all day and see everyone else doing jumps. How can you stand it? Actually, how can you stand packing...I hate it! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

tell me about it, i have been in the sport for three years and i only have 47 jumps!!!!
----------------------
PM#290
Totally useless but you just can't help but smile when you see one bouncing down the stairs!

not been to nethers yet, my friends lou and neil and dave jump there. I'm a packer so i work most weekends in the summer, but saying that i am without a dz at the mo! Dunkeswell just doesn't quite do it for me!! I was at readleands last year but thats kinda closed now!
----------------------
PM#290

Well i was in Las VEgas last easter and Z-hills this x-mas and new year just gone.

Z-hills is great and the people were really nice.

Vegas was good to but a bit dusty and hot! nice people though and fun night life!

I also jumped in Australia, at ramblers and brisbane skydiving centre. Brisbane was very good and the people were very welcoming. Ramblers was big and had loads of people but got quiet mid week.
----------------------
PM#290