stevenblincoe

New dude!

Hello my name is Steven Blincoe. I have 4000 jumps and 200 hours of windtunnel. I have been jumping for 11 years since I was 17.

I am the head coach for the world's premier coaching facility, the New School Flight University.

My website is blincoe.org!

Check it out!

Has any of you newbies considered coaching?

Steven Blincoe

Hi Steve,

good to see you on the site.

You prolly don't remember me but if it wasn't for tunnel coaching I had in November I wouldn't have kept jumping, so thanks. Hope to see you at the next Team Mong boogie in Lake Wales.

cheers

'Old Jersey' James

"This isn't an iron lung, people. You can actually disconnect and not die." -Dave

Welcome........I belive I have seen your ads in the Parachutist for your coaching camp. Wish I could afford it but I cannot right now.
The great thing about skydiving is you never stop learning. That is what attracted me to the sport. I will definately be signing up for coaching classes and camps when the green starts flowing in better.

skygirl1
" Mean people SUCK!"

I have had the pleasure of having Blincdaddy coach me at SkyVenture in Orlando. He REALLY knows his shizznit. He is very laid back and doesn't pressure you. At the time, I only had 4 jumps under my belt (3 tandems), so his laid back tutorial approach helped a lot. Plus, I got a free copy of Anomaly...wooohooooooo

Confuscious say: "It take many nail to make a baby crib...but only one screw to fill it."

Finally, someone I know!! B|;):)Steve, coached me in the tunnel not so long ago and I only had one jump to my name. Talk about making me feel great for who I was and what 'my' goals were. I was the only one who worked on nothing but belly work and yet I felt as good about what I was doing as anyone there. Now I am breezing through AFF like I belong in the air....and I do!!:ph34r::D I know now that I can't be as good and as safe without an investment of being taught by the best!! There is no substitute for you, Steve!

See you later this summer~~
ANd tell everyone at Lake Wales I said HI...
IF you are going to be Stupid - you better be tough!