flyinblind

in training

Just wanted to say hey. After getting through AFF a little over three years ago and logging just a total of 10 jumps, I sort of just quit jumping because I got a little banded up on a hard landing and couldn't really afford it.

Well I'm back, and in AFF again! Jumping level 3 this weekend and I'm super pumped.

SO wish me luck and blue skies. Hope I run into some of you guys sometime soon, but let's do it on the ground and not in the air! :)

cheers,

timmah

cheers and blue skies,

timmah

Thanks for the well wishing guys. I'm very pumped to be back. I knew from the minute I first did a tandem that this sport was for me.. I just had to wait on the stars to line up a bit better.. :) j/k

I'm jumping at Emerald Coast in Elberta, AL. Although I live in Pensacola, FL.

See ya in the skies.

timmah

cheers and blue skies,

timmah

I'm jumping at Emerald Coast in Elberta, AL. Although I live in Pensacola, FL.

Yeah, I know most of the staff at Emerald Coast. They are all great people, and have one hell of a Memorial Day Boogie:)

Pensacola? That's my hometown, but I live in Tallahassee now and jump out of Quincy. I've never actually jumped from Elberta, but hung out on the ground while my cousin was making his tandem. Real nice and cool peps. ;)

Confuscious say: "It take many nail to make a baby crib...but only one screw to fill it."

"HI!"
Welcome to DZ.com and welcome back to jumpingB|!
I know all about that financial aspect, I barely stayed current for years. I shattered my leg pretty bad almost two years ago and was out of action for four months.
Really glad to hear you've returned to the sport.

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868