aykay

Hello sky diving... and debt.

Hey guys and gals... almost finished my AFF course and i'm loving it! And I only failed sorry... repeated 2 stages:$. Only one problamo in that I cant afford petrol (Gas to the yanks) to get to my drop zone. Not that it bothers me, coz i'll walk there if I have to:P. At least jumps are getting cheaper after AFF course and that doesn't include buying a rig. I did a couple of jumps at sunset over the beach. Why would anyone want to keep their feet on the ground? I guess most people just dont understand.

One other thing that I didnt expect from the sport. Just how friendly the ppl are. I thought it would be like surfers shouting about how im stealing their air! I like the vibe of it all. See you guys around.

i can not count how many times i have been hooked up to that freak plasma thing... hey its 50 bucks!

welcoe to the sport from another newbie.... 15 jumps here
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.

Hi john, I already jump with lil'sal but she smells.:o We've just started to go to a different drop zone. It's a little further away but its a little cheaper.

Whats this plasma stuff and where do I get it? Your not talking about the IV drip are you???

You get it from your own body, that's the Great part! Just sit in the chair, let them run a 15 gauge needle into your arm, sit back, DON'T close your eyes or the workers will yell at you, and watch the plasma drip from your veins (combined with some blood platlets). I can get a couple of jumps from one sitting :ph34r:

Confuscious say: "It take many nail to make a baby crib...but only one screw to fill it."