samm

1st AFF jump

I'm planning on doing the AFF course at picton as soon as I get the money. I think I'll PM you about it if that's ok, just to get some extra insight. Congrats on passing level 1!
www.TerminalSports.com.auAustralia's largest skydive gear store

teeheehee.. i'm in the same boat as Sam. Did AFF1 at Picton on the weekend.

i already sold my car to do it, don't know what else i can sell :$

love it.

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

Ugh, I'm so jealous, I'm dying to start skydiving. Stupid money issues. I'm selling 36 cds on wednesday and just got another job to help pay for AFF.
www.TerminalSports.com.auAustralia's largest skydive gear store

yeah i was on that one, it was pretty packed eh.. lainey was with me, and dave, but dave didnt get to jump coz hes a dumbass and forgot his little book and had to drive back to sydney, y the time he got back out there the wind had come up and he missed out..

we're gunna head back out on wednesday.. might do stage two then

Hey Samm,

A mate and I are just starting AFF with Newcastle Sport Parachute Club in the Hunter Valley. I'm curious to know what your class size for AF1 was at Sydney Skydivers at Picton? Have you decided to go through the entire AFF course?

Blue Skies!

Knick.

"Cross my heart, hope not to die,
swallow evil, ride the sky."

Good one! Thanks Samm. We took the "personanlised approach" and have two instructors dedicated to the two of us for the week, although the low cloud has had us sitting around watching videos for a few days. Yesterday we got through AFF 1, 2 and 3... hopefull we'll meet in the sky one day after our respective graduations!

All the best with the rest of your course.

Knick.

"Cross my heart, hope not to die,
swallow evil, ride the sky."

:)I have never been so broke since becoming a skydiver...........but it is worth it for me......Just keep reminding yourself the jumps will get cheaper when you finish your progression..........but then comes the gear;)

blue skies and safe landings friend

skygirl1
" Mean people SUCK!"

yeah i was on that one, it was pretty packed eh.. lainey was with me, and dave, but dave didnt get to jump coz hes a dumbass and forgot his little book and had to drive back to sydney, y the time he got back out there the wind had come up and he missed out..

we're gunna head back out on wednesday.. might do stage two then

lol stupid blue book.. well we didnt make it out wednesday either.. its sturday morning now and just got back from picton.. it was raining so it was a no go.. ill be back on sunday 7am. sick of this waiting shit...

i just bought a skyline for 30k.. how long do u think it'll be till i contemplate selling it =)))