LilSal

Thought i'd say hi!!!

Hi Sal! AFF Rocks! B| Try and make sure that you get some video of it so that you can totally laugh at yourself in a hundred jumps time. :S
Great memories!

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.

Thanks heaps for your reply's.
Im training at skydive city at barwon heads in Victoria.
I guess im exactly the same as all the other newbies to the sport, i have done 7 jumps and need more;) Its all i think about.
I do have some videos of my jumps, and i laugh at them now!!
The stuff i get from this website is awsome..... i love reading about anything to do with skydiving.

Welcome! Good luck with AFF. You can go to forum faq and find out how to post your pic. I had my sister post mine 'cause iI don't know shit about computer stuff:P

billy d------------------------- "Escape may be checked by water and land, but the air and the sky are free." (from the story of Daedalus and Icarus)

send a pic (to my e-mail) that you would like to post to your avatar and I will trim it up and send it back to you, cool? ...and you're there!

Or else if you're edit handy, you can do it yourself... go to "Edit Profile" and follow instructions,,, pic needs to be less than 10k and 65x45 or something... whatever... its all there!:S

Rock-on down-under... tell us about your jumps!
--
I'm done with the personally meaningful and philosophical sigs!!