ockers

Hi from Sunny Oz

I thought I should do the decent thing and post my details on here rather than just spending my lunch hour viewing jumping related websites and looking longingly at the blue skies! I'm only a baby in the sport but got hooked after a tandem and signed up straight away for AFF. I'm definately not a natural at this but I'm learning and loving it. Thanks to all who have got me this far.

Welcome to the forums! I don't think any of us consider ourselves a natural when we first start. We're not exactly raised to throw ourselves out of a plane, but don't worry, you should start feeling a little more comfortable as you gain more skills.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

"Hooked after a Tandem......" Geez how I hate that line ha ha.....long story but welcome to the sport that we all love! Don't forget that we all started with a first jump so most of us still know what that was like! Don't put yourself down for not having a huge figure beside your jump numbers as skydiving is a sport where you can always learn something new and it doesn't matter how many jumps you have. Learn from those who have the experience AND the ability to chat openly without looking down on you and always be a little self critical to improve the way you progress in the sport. Welcome and all the best! BSBD! -Mark.

"A Scar is just a Tattoo with a story!!!"