Shari

AMAAAAZING!!!! AHHHHH Adrenaline FIXX!!

:)

Man-oh-man!! I just did my first tandem. Oh WOW!!! My DZ was at Spaceland. The folks there are fabulous. The video, the flight, the everything. The owner even checked to see what I thought!! Great people. Now I'm hooked. Scheduled to go again, then again, then again....I need a loan!!!!

Yep, that's how it starts. It hit me like that 6 months ago on my first tandem. I have since finished AFF got my A license and bought a $6,000 rig, jump suite, altimeter, etc.

My best advice is to start robing banks NOW! ;)
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

I have to tandem at least 1 more time, then I start working towards my solo. I'm just freaked out about the landing still. I can't even park my car right!!!! Maybe I need to tandem forever!!!

Nah! You'll get bored with that tandem instructor strapped to your back. But don't worry, the training wheels won't come off until you are ready. Enjoy

Ha ha haaa...I just love hearing about people's first tandems...I was out on the DZ today watching a new tandem student...it's so much fun seeing their faces as they're about to land!!! IT's almost as much fun as getting to jump myself! ;)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

:)

Man-oh-man!! I just did my first tandem. Oh WOW!!! My DZ was at Spaceland. The folks there are fabulous. The video, the flight, the everything. The owner even checked to see what I thought!! Great people. Now I'm hooked. Scheduled to go again, then again, then again....I need a loan!!!!

Here's some advice you don't need: pull out the credit card.

Welcome! B|
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson

;) yeh buddy - a texas girlie right he-ah! I live in Friendswood...we're practically neighbors. What a small world. Anyway - I just loved spaceland....I can't wait to go back...and it will be soon....I'm starting to StReSS OuT AGaiN....I nEeD a FIXXx.B|