Lew

Next jump Solo

Hooray!! Another Spacey chica!!! Welcome to the sport - I'm gonna have to get off my butt and get down to Rosharon to meet you! End of the month, you say?

B|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Hey Lew---Love that name!
Don't sweat it. Just remember your training, relax and enjoy it. It only gets better. Don't get hung up on doing everything perfect the first time. That is not what it is all about. It's about knowing how to do it and getting better at it with practice.
Good luck and keep us posted;)

I almost forgot the most crucial thing in skydiving: ALWAYS LOOK COOLB|

Lewis...

Thanx for the encouraging words! Just making this first solo jump will be a great personal accomplishment.

I will make sure to let you know how it goes....I'll post a picture of how cool I looked...;)

I get down there everyonce in a while, not much lately, since I'm an instructor @ Aggieland, so its hard for me to get away on the weekends.

Fun DZ though, I know a handful of people that jump there, etc, cool folks.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Congrats on your first jump!
I made mine back in September thanks to the encouragement of Rebecca and the awesome instructors there. You are gonna have a blast! I'm out there most weekends now so I'm looking forward to saying hi!

Chicas rock!!! Gig 'em!!!
Blue Skies!!!
Kimmy