sensimil

Jersey girl just saying im so diggin this :D

Hi all! Ive finally bookmarked dropzone in the top three of my quick links :D

So I fell in love with my first jump last year. Ive been itching to go since, unfortunatly the funds havent been there. I feel as though something is missing in my life since that first jump, and i think it is pursuing my love of flight and falling!

Im 23 and a beach lover from the jersey shore. im crazy about sports, the ocean, sun and my doggie :)

so thats the microwave version of me :)
I really would like skydiving to become a part of my life..joining this lil family on the net is just the beginning of a beautiful thing!!
cant wait to meet all of you!
~sensi :)
My choice is what I choose to do,
And if I'm causing no harm, it shouldn't bother you.
Your choice is who you choose to be,
And if you're causin' no harm, then you're alright with me.

Money is always the big nut when you start, just think
about other $ that one pisses away. Just cram for about 6 months and then your one of us. (we sell our
first born,the mama, the brother) Hey just kidding jersey girl but it is an addictive sport, listen,listen
and then listen and if you get bored listen again.

Be Well & Safe,
Larry

Welcome to the sky!!!

Funny thing is, when you become a skydiver, you convert everything you own into skydives..

IE:

My car...i can walk to the DZ, its a good 1000 skydives
My TV...there is a tv at the DZ, i can sell it for 20 skydives...ect

got to love it!

"Airborne all the way"
EL Cantador Rodriguez

Hey fellow Jersey Girl....I am from Point Pleasant but now live in FL - and thank goodness. Weather is much nicer for skydiving in FL but Cross Keys was a total BLAST when I made a visit over the summer.

Welcome to the forums...maybe see ya around sometime....D

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Welcome. Did you make your first jump in Jersey. I visited Cross Keys during a trip with my wife who is a Jersey girl. My life has never been the same since meeting her. I've been trying to throw her out of an airplane!

Blue skys Jersey girl!
May the only blue in your life be the sky you are in!

:)
As DiVinci said: "Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your eyes turned skyward. For there you have been and there you will always long to be." Or something like that. What I would like to know is: How did he know that?????

But seriously though, you may want to look into Pennsylvania, some of the dropzones there offer quality training without NY/NJ prices.
:)

Sell Sell Sell. You are driving down the road and you get hungry and you see a Taco Bell and you decide to pull in DON'T!

Put that money away and eat the lettuce leaf and moldy bread at home. You want to drive around town DON'T. Save that gas for trips to the DZ.

You just goota have that new CD. NO! Save the trip to the store and the money on the CD. Jumps and gear are all that matter! Make it happen:S.

Because this is not an addicting sport . . . er . . . well. . . damn!:P

Welcome to the wonderful world of skydiving. I just got started in it... I've only done 5 jumps so far.

I'm living in Jersey now and would definitely recommend Cross Keys to learn at... 4 of my 5 jumps were done there.

Nutley in the house...

Now in Nor Cal...

I'm about to be a Jersey-NorCal transplant, maybe I'll see you out there :)