casey

Ft Myers Area??

Hi all,
My husband and I (both skydivers) have just moved to the Cape Coral/Ft. Myers FL area. We are looking for other skydivers in this area to meet and also wondering where the nearest dropzone is. Please reply if you have any info that might be helpful. B|

Welcome to the forums! :)link to Florida dropzones off this site. I suppose you could use mapquest to find the closest one. I haven't been to any of the dz's down south to help you out.

If you want to meet a bunch of us, come out to Sebastian on Nov. 1-2. We're having The Bytch Boogie! B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Welcome to Florida. So you've decided to live in god's waiting room. I live in Sarasota.

Closest to you is probably Clewiston which I've never been to. Supposedly Skydive South Beach will be opening soon. Probably 1.5 to 2 hours form you. About the 5 o'clock position of the lake if you look at the map. I jump at z-hills which is probably about 2.5 hours from you.

Rememer, you can vote as many times as you'd like in Florida.