catfishhunter

Time I said hello.....

I have been lurking for the last little while so it is about time I said hello;) I have learned a ton reading the forums and want to say thanks to those who have taken the time to pass on what they have learned so us Newbies don't PASS ON!

Just recieved my A License (A-43834) and as Buzz Lightyear said to woody "CAN!" :ph34r:

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Yes it does! 39 Jumps 3 rodeos ( Yeah I know that I shouldn't have been doing them but I'm still here and not doing another tell my 100th:ph34r: ) 1 4 way and a dozen of 2 and 3 point 2 ways. Only regret is that i waited tell I was 37 to find out the answer to the question: Why does one jump from a perfectlly good airplane?

Answer: Cuz' the Door was OPEN!

Blue Skies

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Welcome to Skydiving and welcome to the forums ! Have fun, learn and double-check with your instructors to make sure you use what's appropriate to you at your level .
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"