adam2

Rookie checking in from TEXAS

Hey guys, Adam here. Just discovered this site the other day. Thought I would chime in!

I am considering starting to get an 'a' license. I did a tandem jump a few years back while in college and I now that I'm working, I might actually be able to afford the AFF training. Sweet.

Anyone go to SKYDIVE DALLAS (in Trenton I think)? I would love to meet up with some people who go there.

bye for now!

Hey bro
this is a cool place to talk to people and learn. I am new my self i am going for my 3rd jump in 2 weeks then i start with the solos.
I know how it is man i am saving every penny i got so i can skydive i don't even go out any more.
Good luck
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

I know how it is man i am saving every penny i got so i can skydive i don't even go out any more.

Oh man, I am right there with you, get used to it for awhile:S After you get finished and get your own gear its cheap. Good luck man, keep us posted!!

SD Dallas is a great DZ, its in Whitewright, though, not Trenton. Near Sherman (north of McKinney).

Real nice area, I actually grew up in Sherman, but I'm in school @ Texas A&M (college station). Thus, I jump at Skydive Aggieland.

So, the moral of the story is, yeah, go do it, do AFF and never look back. If SD Dallas is close, go there, great folks, good DZ, good training, just a lot of good all the way around.

Oh, there are a lot of SDD people on the boards, not a lot of them post real often, but I know you're out there.:P *waves at the moniter*
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Good luck

I go out every weekend.......To the Drop Zone!;)

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.