rebellogan

First Jump

I know your not going to want to hear this because everyone says it but, R E L A X!!! The more fun you're having the better you will do, don't get frustrated and don't be afraid to ask questions. Have a good one and keep us posted! Oh, I hope you don't have a GF, if you do she might get pissed because your spending all of your time at the DZ! I speak from experience [:/]

welcome to the real world. Take some time and look at the other forums,you will be amazed at the answers you will get on simple to trickey questions.

Oh yea,from now on you will wonder how many jump tickets you can by if you pawn your tv,radio etc.

You have been warned,;):S:DB|

enjoy

I'd just say pace yourself. sensory overload hangs around for a long time, as I can sense. I feel compelled to tell my co-workes how my last jump went, even though I know they aren't interested. 10 jumps and I'm as addicted as one can be. Just received my Preyor Pin "Bomber" today. Be smart, listen, read, listen, ask question, jump more than once per jump day if you can. Have fun and arch, arch, arch.
Party like it's $19.99