BethUK

New to the forum, A licence from UK

Hiya everyone, thought I'd be polite and introduce myself! I am 20, from England and recently obtained my A licence in Gap Tallard France!
------------------------------------------------------------

"This isn't flying...it's falling with style!" Buzz Lightyear - Toystory 1

I wish!!!! Gap is amazing, Cark is nice too, just not quite the same sumhow!! ;) Although it's a little warm in Gap this time of year! (was there two weeks ago and it peaked at 46'C!)

Erm, where is that exactly? Im at uni in Lancaster...we also have black knights near by, the only reason I went there originally was because the uni society uses cark...altho I wouldnt sing too highly of the society, hense organising my own AFF in France!!! Where do u jump then?

ok if your in lancaster then cark or black knights is nearer. Your profile said sheffield.

Hibaldstow is near scunthorpe and has the fastest planes in the uk. They have a 15 place and an 8 place turbine there most weekends so getting on loads isnt a problem.

I live in manchester, mileage wise black knights is nearer. I jump at Hib, although not jumping anywhere at the minute fractured my heel in a landing accident (my fault).

I know! Im so excited!!!! Just wish I had a spare bit of £££ for a rig now!!!! Ahh well I'll just have to save up B|

Hi Beth welcome to the U.K. skydiving scene. Don't stress out too much on saving for your first set of kit. Get something second hand, with advice from your local rigger, at a nice cheap price and then start saving properly for the made to measure, in your own colours kit that youll want in a couple of years time.

Lou. It is better to be happy for a moment and be burned up with beauty than to live a long time and be bored all the while.