littlestranger

Blue Skies from Austin!

Hi you wonderful people at Dropzone.com! I am so excited to be here. I've responded to a couple of posts but have never made a point to introduce myself. I feel like I know so many of you already. I am a recent addict to jumping out of airplanes. With three tandems under my belt and AFF on the calender, I fantasize about my 1,000th jump, and a base jump into the Grand Canyon (can you do that?). I have so much to learn and I want to learn it now, if you can picture someone that could literally jump out of their skin, that's me now! I don't even have to be jumping, I think about jumping and I get that adrenaline rush. This is so hard to describe, but I'm not embarrassed to admit I am a walking, talking, spastic, enthusiastic, poster child for skydiving. Can you relate?;)

I've jumped there a few times, nice DZ, cool people for sure!

You should come to the AOT boogie Sept 19-21, CASA, killer parties, great people and the TAMU Jazz band should be playing (with yours truely on lead trumpet B|).
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I think most of us can relate ;):P:ph34r:

Have fun learning, welcome to the forums, and Blue Skies!
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

You should come to the AOT boogie Sept 19-21, CASA, killer parties, great people and the TAMU Jazz band should be playing (with yours truely on lead trumpet***

If I can get through my Level 7 jump (this is assuming I pass every level on the first try) by the 19th, I'll come down there to celebrate. Wish me luck!

This is so hard to describe, but I'm not embarrassed to admit I am a walking, talking, spastic, enthusiastic, poster child for skydiving. Can you relate?

Oh, you are definitely talking to people of your own kind!;) Welcome to the forums!

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

AggieDave! You have to come visit me at my DZ, Skydive San Marcos, it ROCKS! I should be taking up residence their pretty soon...

Welcome to your new addiction.....don;t worry soon you will be broke as the rest of us...(most)...

Blue skies and just take your time to learn at your own pace...relax is the key word.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Kick ass! Find me when you get to the DZ, if I'm lucky, I'll be running around dealing with tandems out of our 182 (since the CASA loads will be full and I can't do them on CASA loads). :P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."