JeroenPara

Finally

Finally, after browsing this webpage for weeks, I have got something to talk about, :P:PI DID MY FIRST JUMP TODAY:P:P

Just to introduce myself, My name is Jeroen, "don't even try to pronaunce it;)
I am from a little country called the Netherlands (Europe), Yes I know, Our capitol is :SAmsterdam:S.

t the moment I live in Belgium, that is our southern Neighbour country, and I did my first PAK jump, that's french for AFF. in France, at six pm local time here in Europe.
And I am still not over it, what a rush "Jahoe"
I sure hope that many more will follow

That is why I posted this message, just to let you know that there are more fans of this web-site at the other side of the big ocean.

so there is nothing more left for me to say than "Blue Skys and safe jumps to all of you out "there

And I hope that I will get great reply's. from all you adrenelin junkies out there

B|JeroenB|

Glad to hear that you had a good time, and like the site.

Welcome, and Blue Skies!
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Hi Jeroen!

Welcome to the sport! It's great belonging to a community with a constant influx of excited new members. Hope you enjoy the rest of your AFF progression- looks like you're hooked!

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Hey Jeroen,
I work for a defense company in the US and will be taking my first trip over to The Hague in the Netherlands in two months. I really look forward to visiting there.

I'm hoping to do my first jump (tandem) next month sometime and I too can't wait to have something to talk about. I hope my experience is as good as your first.

Welcome to the Forums! I worked in western Germany for a couple years and spent a lot of time in Belgium and Luxembourg. Truly beautiful countryside. It would be awesome to see it from Freefall. Good luck in you adventures!
Hearts & Minds
2 to the Heart-
1 to the Mind-
Home of the Coconut Lounge, Spa, & Artillery Range