AntiGravity

New to SkyDiving and New to the Area Cross Keys

Hi Everyone!
My names Mesh,
I'm a new skydiver here in South Jersey

Just did my AFF 2nd Jump today. WOOOHOOO what a rush, I actually landed on my feet unlike my first attempt which I landed hard on my ass:D

Hope to meet new people who jump at Cross Keys and learn some pointers

"Will work for JUMP TICKETS"

Welcome, my fam. is from south jersey, I'm planning to go there but it might be in december, hopefully we'll jump together sometime, if you meet DK at Crosskeys tell him frico says Hi ...

Good luck on your AFF ..

Get out, fly, pull ...
How hard can it be ???

Congrats on your 2nd AFP jump. I'm doing my 1st AFP at Cross Keys tomorrow. (Hope I don't land hard on my ass :P) I'm sure our paths will cross as we go through the student program there.

Hey Scott & Terri

Its cool that both of you guys go skydiving, its always better when the significant other joins you in the same hobbies. So how many jumps have you done so far? Did you guys buy new gear right away or used gear? I dont know what to do about that. Hopefully we will meet at the DZ.

Mesh

Hey Cindee

how did you 1st jump go? How was the landing? I am going to do my next jump this friday morning and another one on sunday or monday. Most likely we will bump into each other at the DZ. You'll know if im there when you see a black T/A all tinted out sitting at the parking lotB|.

The first jump went great! I was surisingly relaxed during the dive. I didn't stand up the landing, but didn't land hard on my ass. :P Good luck on your jump today.

I have 21 jumps so far and Teri has 16. I just bought a used rig but I have not gotten it yet so we are both renting from Square3. We just found a babysitter for Sunday so we can take our 4 jump skydive "U" course.

Scott & Teri
blue skies

Congrats on your landing. I didnt get to go on Friay b/c of work. that sucked[:/] But I'm hopin to get there on Sunday if not definitely Monday. I'm soo addicted, that evrytime I look up, im wondering how many people are jumping and im not. Its true about "da Vinci" quote, I keeping looking up , wanting to go back there :ph34r:

Hi SkyMama

Thanx for the welcome. Everyone is very friendly here and thats what i also lok forward to on my way to become a "SKYDIVER" , being part of a unique family. :)Ooh yeah about landing on my ffet i think it was beginners luckB| hehe
I hope to do the same on my next jump, if the weather clears up[:/]

Wow, I just noticed your avatar....you're doing pretty good to be on that skyboard while you're still on AFF! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hi Mesh,

Did you get a chance to jump on Sunday/Monday? It looks like Friday is going be great for jumping. The wheels are already turning, thinking about taking off at least 1/2 day from work... B|

hi mesh
congrats on your jump. i was at cross keys on the 15th also. it was my 1st jump.
there is a good chance we met. i know i was the only jumper there tied up like a turkey ready for the oven.(i'm the guy in the wheelchair)
maybe i'll get to see you at the dz.
congrats again.
rebel

Hey Rebel

congrats on your first jump as well. I was there on the 15th late at night, i caught the sunset load. so how was your jump? if your at the dz look for a black trans am fully tinted(even the windshieldB|) then you'll know im there. The only indian guy with a goof smile there haha

mesh

Hey wassup!

where u at the dz his friday? i think i saw you but couldnt tell cuz ur pic on this forum kinda small, but i thoughti saw someon with the same glasses with a helmet cam on. i did my level 3, kinda messed u a little when the instructer let go, i went in to a spin and couldnt control it, but i pulled the chute no line twist all good landing[:/] but had to redo the level, but passed thouh second time:ph34r: