Stephan

Whoezz from the Netherlands..

Hi Stephan here from the Netherlands. Started my static line course in April. Now 25'' freefall. Addicted yeahhhh.. It is on my mind 24/7. Can't wait for the next weekend.

Greetinx to everyone :ph34r:
Someone said to me " Skydiving is not that difficult. It is to keep skydiving for the rest of your life that is the trick. Stay focussed, relax and enjoy" He! I believed him.

Thanx for the invitation. Will be going to Stadtlonn Germany this month. Will try to get my A License. ;) If I get my own rig I will certainly hold you to your invitation.B|

Stephan
Someone said to me " Skydiving is not that difficult. It is to keep skydiving for the rest of your life that is the trick. Stay focussed, relax and enjoy" He! I believed him.

so u guys up there care for something else than cheese and bikes?:P:P:P
great thing you are in. enjoy the flight and leave the plane before it lands:)
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

so u guys up there care for something else than cheese and bikes?:P:P:P

Yea...drugs, tulips, clogs and windmills ofcource!!

But seriously...a lot of good serious jumping is done in Holland. We jump all year round, but sadly, most clubs are only open in the weekends..:(

The weather here is SOOO good!!! HEATWAVE!!!!
Clear skies 24/7...and next week...SUMMER-BOOGIE!!!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Yea...drugs, tulips, clogs and windmills ofcource!!

that reminds me of jango edwards (u know that hairy clown guy) singing a song where the refrain went like ".....chillums from amsterdam..." (the melodie was the same as in this terrible "schlager" tulips from amsterdam) and endend with him stumbling into dogshit (gross!)

anyway - i know the netherlands is an extremely nice place and amsterdam was the only city i visited i could imagine to live in. great place to go (and definitely not because u have these coffee-shops :))
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666