missmantra

I wanted this for 16 yrs:

Hey my peeps, Im Brand new. I'm here just to say HI and I look forward to my many jumps and meeting you all !! I just jumped in March..(first and tandem).at North Shore HI> , where I lived for 4 yrs. This was one of my goals in life and now I know its my calling.......

TY! All for your welcome....I am here in mainland now, living in TN, i wanted to come to the boogie this weekend, but husband guy an I had plans ;)
I had called a few places to get cert....I want to get started ASAP (especially this time of yr) any and all input would be Great!

Flash: what island were you at, I was at North Shore Oahu

Canuck: disfuntional is normal, glad ta meet ya

Ivan: I'M SOOoooo There freefall!

Rob: I will start ASAP...soon as I learn the lingo, jump is no prob for me :)

Hi there, welcome to the forums and to skydiving. I am new to skydiving too. I have taken a tandem and will start my AFF classes in 10 days.(I can hardly wait). One thing I have learned is that this is a great place to get information and support. Hope to see you around, im me if you ever want to talk of if your ever in town (Atlanta).

Luck in life and Blue Skies forever!

yes, only because I was raising 2 kiddos by myself, never took time fer me, my daughter is on her own now, but my son is just 13.5 and was a bit jeeeelus,because he wants to jump. I have found an indoor simulator so he can have a psuedo experience, he is looking forward to it, as I am

Heya! I'm just getting started (soon - slated to jump July 5th) myself and I'm just over in Arkansas... hopefully we can get to meet sometime.

Yeah, it's fine, we'll walk down the line. Leave our rain, a cold trade for warm sunshine
You my friend, I will defend... and if we change, well, I love you anyway