NM156

Another Canadian on DZ.com

Well, after two years of reading posts from other people, I figured I should finally get registered. I am a French Canadian (maybe I should not have disclosed this, since I just opened the door for lots of abuse, oh well!) and live in Toronto.

Like many Newbie already said, it's almost like I know most of you by now. Unfortunately, I will most likely not become a "postwhore" since I can't post from home, and at work... well I have to work. Plus I am not sure I want to spend so much time in front of a computer, I'd much rather jump:)
Anyway, I will most likely be in Rantoul this summer and I hope I can meet some of you there.

NM156

See, I know you so well that I knew you would be the first one to reply to my pre-second message on DZ.com. As far as not posting from work, well, it can always be arranged, but all I am saying is I will not become a Viking or an AggieDave:P.

Now I have to figure out my sig line and how to put an avatar (I know, after two years, I should know how to do that;)).

Blue skies

NW 156

AggieDave,

Here's my choice... I won't become a virgin (that's for sure, unless they find a way to go back in time:$). Although, if I could, I would not mind, the one and only DZ.com Virgin seems to have a lot of attention by the women on these forums! wait a minute... does that mean that I am doomed to become a post-whore??? NNNooooooo:o

Skydekker,

So you jump at burnaby. Maybe I'll see you this summer. I am at swoop most of the time, but visit other DZ once in a while. If you hear a guy with a strong French accent, it's probably me;)

Blue Skies

NM156