Seagull

Hi From the world of Aus

:)Just thought I would say hi
Actually have posted a couple of thing's , but never got round to Introducing myself.
Been jumping for a while and have been taught by some of the best in Aus and enjoy this sport immensly.
It makes interesting reading to see what other people have to say and have tried a couple of suggestion's with varying degree of sucess

Blue skyies and safe landings

Welcome to the forums! :)

We do this easter with have 3or4 Boogies happening all round the counrty from WA (Western Australia, (NSW), and I think Qld )Queensland.Although there not a Dz .com boogie
I aslo jump with Contact lenses with a Z1 and do freefly with it, and hop and pop with just sunny's , have no probs at all.
Probably not righr forum to mention this ,but I noticed one of your Post,

G'day Champ,

You heading up to york this weekend or are you guys having a boogie down there at Pinjarra?

Clint

:P
Na Dude can't be seen up at York, might ruin my rep, (although, how mant times it's been ruined lately is beyond belief)
B|
Only fooling , hope to get up for a couple of days, normal thing depend's on what Hughy, has in store, Weather wise.
Been jumping at Dale lately, fine tuning my new canopy, finding a bit more about what it can do and how it re-act's.