poohbeer

What to do?

Go girl! :)

If anything call me boy please B|
pooh is a nick a girlfriend gave me for being such a sweet, cuddly little bear :)

You sure look like you' enjoying yourself up there.. ghehe, I think I'll have a kinde fearfull look on my face untill I'm out of the plane.

Bot someone warned me.. april 4th isn't even a sunday so that date must be wrong.. oh well, tonight I have a new date.. and hopefully before the 4th.

And euhm.. who are those idiots grounding me in the poll?! >:(

------- SIGNATURE BELOW -------
Complete newbie at skydiving, so be critical about what I say!!
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

I can't really tell you what to do first but I have almost 100 jumps now and I have not done a tandem yet. I started with s/l and switched to aff passed aff in 8 jumps and I can't wait to jump as soon as my feet hit the ground. Good luck to you and please post to let us know what you have decided
-------------------------------------------------- If your not jumping your not living
LEARN TO LIVE (L2L)

:S OK, go boy!!!

Heheh, back on the ground with my 2 feet.
VERY glad I did a tandem first.. without the big guy attached to my back controlling everything would have been too much to enjoy the flight at all I think.

But DAMN, it was like a minute and poof, back on the ground.. even under the chute it didn't take half as long as I tought.

Hehehe, what to do now.. do another tandem or do AFF..
Altitude awareness was non existing (who needs it when attached to a jumpmaster uh). I also was more aware of what I was doing (falling) then realy enjoying myself. So when I struck dirt again that was like.. woow.. I'm down again.. let's let this sink in a bit :)