Suzie

NEW SKYDIVE ADDICT!!

Hi there mickb, so you jump at Hibaldstow. I've been in touch with the Sheffield Uni club and I'm gonna come to Hibaldstow with them in a few weeks to meet up. I'm doing my AFF at Langar but it'll be good to se another DZ and meet some likeminded people.

Suzie
aka: Tigger

"another DZ and meet some likeminded people. "

And Parrrtayyyyy, Hibble is a good party DZ.B|

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Hi Suzie
will be at hib for the next few weeks but heading out to the algarve with the hib crowd on the 27th
hopefully see you around

ps would have been at hib today but the weather is sh*t

Fear is that little darkroom where negatives are developed.
Michael Pritchard.

Well it sure is easy to get hooked! I can't imaging anyone who doesn't get hooked after one jump!

It's weird, I see plenty of first timers (tandems) with smiles on their faces after their jumps. But very few ever come back for some training. Even fewer make it through their training and become life-time jumpers. What makes those of us who become skydivers different? :o

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Missed saturday due to work
called in sunday to sort out the algarve trip but didn't
get to jump as i had to shoot off to sort out a camera helmet for the trip
glad you enjoyed hib great dz and even better people
how come you stayed in a caravan when there is a new accommodation block or did the cider have something to do with it :)

Michael Pritchard.

Hi Will, where you there this weekend? Are you the one from South Africa? If so, I can't believe you were jumping on Sunday - you saw the state of us lot!

Yes I did get bitten - not on my arse though! A nice juicy bite on my back. If Kat has the reputation for biting then I'm sure it was her!

Are you going to Portugal?

See you around.

:)

Suzie

Cider, yes that did have something to do with staying in a caravan! I was supposed to go home Saturday afternoon but was intrigued by Bulmers Special. Two pints was good, not sure I could have managed anymore! Although the pernod&black intake at the DZ bar with Kat might have tipped me over the edge. You know exactly what the place is like!

Booked my place on the Algarve trip yesterday - AFF here I come! Out on 5th, back on 13th - you gonna be there then?

Hope to meet you soon.

Suzie

Are you the one from South Africa? If so, I can't believe you were jumping on Sunday - you saw the state of us lot!

Yep, that was me and yes you guys did look like shit on Sunday. :)
I'm off to South Africa next month, so no trip to Portugal for me. Enjoy AFF and hope to see you at Hib again soon (bring your hubby so we can get him on the decks).

Will

I think i can remember what the bar is like but its sort of hazy after the parties.
The parties are even wilder in the algarve if thats possible.
will be back home on the friday as you go out on the sat so will miss you out there.
good luck with the AFF and enjoy yourself
will probably see you at hib sometime when you return as a newly qualified skydiver :)

Michael Pritchard.

:D We looked like shit and felt like shit!! And you captured it on your video camera - I want to see that footage!

Radio One getting turned on full blast at 8am was not great, and all the loud announcements on a tannoy were not helping us sleep!

Laying in the sun watching you all land was cool, it was such a nice day.

You'll definitely see me down at Hib again, got my groundschool Monday so might come Sunday and stay over, don't fancy the early morning drive from Sheffield!

If I don't see you before you go to South Africa has a great time and see you when you get back - hopefully I'll be qualified (scary thought!).

Suzie