OglalaDiver

AFF completed...towards A lic.

Finished AFF last weekend and now its time to start working towards my A license. In the package I purchased from the drop zone, I get 4 coach jumps on my way towards 25 jumps. Did one solo last weekend. My question is, what should I be working on in the meantime and on those jumps that I get a coach?
PHinz up!!! We are the people our parents warned us about!!

You need an A license proficiency card, it will list all the requirements for getting the license. Some of them are coach jumps, and your coach will tell you the plan for each dive.

All of these requirements need to be signed off, so make sure you get the card and start getting it filled out. Most DZs will give you a card during the later stages of AFF and start teaching some of the stuff off the card during AFF.

Get the card, start off be seeing what items the DZ will sign off due to you finishing AFF, and then work up a plan to complete the rest. You really want to get the A license ASAP because that's your key to easily jumping elsewhere, and once you have it, it's your's forever.

I'm waiting for a decent weather day so I can do my coach jumps too! You need to work on fall rate and docking I know for sure but I forget what the other two are at the moment. Congrats on getting through AFF! Isn't I great!!!!
Wait , I pull what first?