Brains

Tired of lurking.

Hello everyone. I have been lurking the forums for some time and recently got road runner at work so now i can be online all day. I enjoy reading the threads for both information and entertainment. My user name is not meant to be self describing, my helmet has a brain airbrushed on the top of it. Just thought i would clarify that.

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Welcome to the forums! :)

My user name is not meant to be self describing, my helmet has a brain airbrushed on the top of it. Just thought i would clarify that.

Ok, so can you clarify why you have a brain airbrushed on your helmet then? :P

Nice job on figuring out how to do a sig. Now to be really impressive, go back in and add a few space lines in front of it so it's not right under everything you write. All the regulars will think, "wow, this newbie, brainy guy has it going on!" ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I thought the brain thing would be funny to students (tandems) that were sitting behind me on the plane. Gives them something to smile at and helps to relax, imo. It also gives swoopers something to positively identify me in formations, cause i regularly change rigs and jumpsuits.

Oh, and thanks for the advice on the sig line, i think i got that fixed:ph34r:

Jeff

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.