lukepinion

A quiet fanatic!

Hello everyone! I have been hiding in the backgrounds for a while, posting every now and then. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Luke and i live in Wisconsin. I am 18 and started skydiving August 10th. My brother gave me a tandem gift certificate last Christmas. I absolutely fell in love with skydiving and now I am three jumps shy of my A liscense. Too bad i'll have to wait till spring to jump again!

Luke
"A poor college student!"

Wow, another youngster in one day. You all are making me so envious that you get to start so young. I'm sure you'll find plenty on this site to keep you occupied until you can jump again.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

How far is Sky Knights from Madison? :)
(Oh, and hi, Luke! I was a good girl last weekend... okay, better than that one weekend at least... *knowing look* :D)

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Sky Knights is open all winter long on Saturdays and Sundays (9am - sunset) (weather permitting).

And from Whitewater, it's approximately 35 minutes.

From Madison, it's approximately 1 hr. 32 minutes.

The DZ's info is in the DropZones section of DZ.com.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Hey Luke-- I started skydiving at 18 too, so I feel your pain about being a poor college student. All I can recommend is going abroad to Australia for a study abroad year-- then skydive your ass off. That's what I did! Came back to the states with about 100 jumps, and I can tell you 7 years later that it only keeps getting better!!! Be safe and have FUN!
Blue skies,
Mel B|

Hey Luke!
I started at 18 too...
Jump yer butt off all summer...get all your licenses and ratings...and start TEACHING!
I worked my way through college as an instructor in the late 70's "Archway S.P.C." Made a ton of jumps, and helped with the books & grub!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~