mikkimouse

hiya!

Let's see... I've been lurking around here for a couple of months now, but I guess since there's a whole forum for posting a new 'hello' I should probably go ahead and do it, finally....

I started jumping this summer, got through AFF pretty quickly, got addicted, got my A license, and then school started *sigh*.......... SO, I'm off on these horrid hectic research trips, so I'm gone practically every weekend, when I would MUCH rather be at the dz!!

Which means that for the last five days or so, I've been sitting here at the beamline (in lab, basically), playing online 24/7, reading about jumping since I can't actually be jumping

But I get back from this latest (and hopefully last!) trip Friday, so I'm (crossing fingers here) jumping this weekend!! yay!

What's the Raeford Dragon?

That's a term of an "endearment" used for an area of really radical turbulence in their landing area at Raeford. When the winds are up, it's best to stay out of that area (The Dragon's Lair).

Kris
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™