suz

"hey i'm in a cloud!! is this no. 9?"

I've taken a deep breath and decided to say g'day!!!
I'm Suzanne, better known as Suz. I'm 22yrs old, from BEAUTIFUL Australia, where the sun shines 300+ days a year. I live way up the north east coast of Australia, in a city called Townsville. There aint no dz's here, but my dz home is 2hrs north, in Tully.

I'm doing my AFF course. at stage two!!!! it's great and affordable! they have a pay as you go system at the dz in tully.Would you believe, it's the second time i've been in a plane!!!??? so it was twice the buzz!!!! i'm proud to say i've been in a plane, and never landed in one!!!
oh!! by the way....the comment in the subject?? i actually said that to paul, the instructor, who took me on my first jump!!!!

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

Welcome ... do you think you can keep your streak going in terms of getting on an airplane but never have been in it while it lands for your whole life? B|

I can't say the same for myself, but keep up the good work and good luck with your training. It only gets better. ;)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Why'd you have to take a breath? We won't bite!
Ok, let me clarify that...most of us won't bite, but I'm sure a few of the guys will if you ask them to. ;)
Welcome and have fun!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

And onya for jumping outta and flying in at the same time......that takes some guts! Being a pilot as well as a jumper I HATE it when we have to land in the plane....sorta like the first couple of times you are a tandem passenger after having done a lot of jumps by yourself..not having the control lol! Nice weather up this end of Oz hey?? I used to live in Melbourne most of my life but get a lot more jumping here in Queensland. At least Australia in any part doesn't have to keep skydiving on hold due to snow or any of the like for any part of the year like some countries!!! BSBD -Mark.

"A Scar is just a Tattoo with a story!!!"