sangiro

Thank you Douglas!

Heya all,

DSE is moving on from his role as moderator on Dropzone.com and I wanted to take this opportunity to thank him for his tremendous contributions to this site. Spot has been part of the moderator group since September 2007.

It's almost impossible to have been a member on this site for a while without having seen some of the incredible post and article contributions he's made on wingsuit flying and freefall photography (especially his annual action cam shootouts!). I know there are loads of people out there who are very grateful that he's been willing to combine his deep knowledge on these subjects with his love for teaching and coaching and sharing that with us on this platform. I certainly count myself among them and I hope to see more of that in the future.

Thank you Spot! :)
Safe swoops
Sangiro

sangiro

Heya all,

DSE is moving on from his role as moderator on Dropzone.com and I wanted to take this opportunity to thank him for his tremendous contributions to this site. Spot has been part of the moderator group since September 2007.

It's almost impossible to have been a member on this site for a while without having seen some of the incredible post and article contributions he's made on wingsuit flying and freefall photography (especially his annual action cam shootouts!). I know there are loads of people out there who are very grateful that he's been willing to combine his deep knowledge on these subjects with his love for teaching and coaching and sharing that with us on this platform. I certainly count myself among them and I hope to see more of that in the future.

Thank you Spot! :)

See Spot...

See Spot leave[:/]

I bet he will still make some awsum posts though....:)

Thank-you, Douglas! You've been such a help to so many people and you're a natural teacher. We were lucky to have your help. B|

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

We so easily forget what a nice place this is to post, thanks to the efforts of mods. Thanks to DSE and to all the mods for their hard work and dedication. :)
(Yes, no one is perfect... No, I would not like their job!!!)

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss