sangiro

Photo Upload Revamp - Show us your Pics!

Hey all,

I'll be the first to admit the photo upload feature on Dropzone.com has been pretty cumbersome to use in the past. We've just changed all of that!

We've rolled out a new multi-photo upload feature that'll let you to upload, or literally "dump", as many of your cool skydiving shots in our Photo Galleries as you like in a single go!

Gone are the days of uploading one picture at a time, filling out long forms and then repeating it all again just to get another picture up there. With the new functionality you can apply some generic tagging, like the DZ the photo was taken at, the category and the name of the photographer to all the images you just uploaded or set them individually on a photo-by-photo basis. Your choice.

I think you'll agree this is a much improved, faster and smoother upload engine. Now go post your pics. We'd love to see them and we'll be sharing the best ones here and on our Facebook page. B|

Upload your Photos

PS: We shifted photo moderation to post-moderation a while ago meaning, your photos will be online immediately. We'll deal with inappropriate photos after the fact rather than make everyone wait for their shots to be approved.
Safe swoops
Sangiro

How about increasing the size limit of the photo. Every time I try to post from my phone it gets rejected for being too large. Or have an auto resize button? It sucks to have to go to a desktop to resize before posting photos
Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121

Your images must be huge ;) The file limit was set to 10mb, which is large. But we have increased that size limit now, and resizing should be done automatically now during the upload process. B|