sangiro

Subaru Outback ad campaign

Brand new computer, great internet connection, but all I can load is FUCKING TINKERBELL when I want to look at dz.idiots.

You don't like it? Leave. Should you decide to stay and enjoy the free web site, keep it down to a dull roar. Thank You.

I respect your right to your opinion; but if you scan the whole thread, I think you'll find that it's the minority opinion.

I respect your right to your opinion; but if you scan the whole thread, I think you'll find that it's the minority opinion.

Umm.... the people posting here are a subset of users who are inclined to complain about ads. Take a look at the entire site, count up all the users, count up the number of complaints as a whole....

and you'll find that there's a majority who don't get all bent because there's an evil ad on the free web site they enjoy using.
Owned by Remi #?

I am willing to tolerate a few intrusive ads if they keep this great website site financially solvent and free.

FREE is worth some hassle and minor annoyances, at least to me.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.