someday

someday

maybe go fast sports (love GFS)

can talk to the indians and sponsor a gofast skywalk day at the grand canyon skywalk

think it could/would ever happen?

I dont think the nation of India or its people have anything to do with the skywalk above the 'grand canyon'. maybe the eskimos could help.

This shit irritates the hell out of me. there are a lot of cultures native to the americas, Indians are NOT one of them. India is not near geographically to the US (or inside the boundries of the US).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India

Please DO NOT continue to disrespect the cultures of the various native nations of north america by calling them "indians".

Indians are a proud and good culture too. But they are a totally different culture. This is 5th grade material kids.

I have many 'native american' friends, some have been very close friends, most (not all) prefer to be called "Indians"

btw, the term 'eskimo' is consdered by my Inuit/Indian friends to be derogatory.

unfortunately, we live in a classifying society
everything must fit into a catagory by some certain standard. i believe that they (i don't know who they are) have redefined the politically correct way of classifying people recently.
Asian Indian
American Indian
these and other terms are found in some census forms and school applications (to see if you qualify for certain minority grants)
there is no sense in losing your temper over a few words. it is easier and nicer to just inform people, and move on knowing that they hopefully will not make the same mistake. not many people spend their time staying up on current classifications.
Balls deep!
FENCE!!!!
Calmer than you are.
www.launchtelevision.com

What hey wanted to say, is that indians live in INDIA, and the ''indians'' in america are, shit forgot the world in english, but I supose the french term which is ''Amerindien'' is not that far from the english one.

Blame Columbus...
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

haha,

my dad knows the las vegas developer who paid for it ( my dad owns the law firm that his company uses) his name is David Jin

and they call them the Hualapai Indians so i do believe you are wrong although im not gonna waste my energy to battle out what we should call them, i'm just suggesting that this would be really cool.

i cant belive u talk about indians and cultures in the base forum
maybe because i dont BASE?
i dont think so

-------------------------
"jump, have fun, pull"

"Indigenous Americans"

Now lets huck some shit

g.
"Altitude is birthright to any individual who seeks it"

Blame Columbus...

Blame alcohol for the post.:D
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto