Jamesm

Norway Heliboogie 2007 Photo gallery

Hey guys,

Had heaps of shots of people they never saw so I've made a web gallery. Even the Russians in their grundies are in there in the hope they don't pull that shit again next year.

I am also selling hi-res versions of the images for USD$15, basically if you want to blow up and get a shot printed you need the hi-res version for it to look good. Shoot me an email on [email protected] if you are interested otherwise enjoy.

http://www.jeslim.com/jamesm/

very nice pictures James, you are a master... but really like your picture magazine your did in australia...:P hope to see you somewhere on an object.

Hey cheers Baz :)

XDV, eeeevveerryone likes those shots ;) well blokes anyway

I hope to make it next year. And I would have totally forgotten my speedos. Now I know. :S;)

By the James..... just to let you know who I am, I'm the smallest Canadien in room 6,

ahhh mate how are ya??

did you guys get away on time?

Did Pascal do all the driving ?? hahhaha

Mate you guys had the best pasta award in the white house, so much better than my frozen spag bol

Hey james,
it's pascal... no I didn't drive all the way but almost got arrested in Oslo for using the express train to the airport with a wrong ticket... The train cie might press charges or send us a bill hi hi hi.... Back to small stuff for jumping...

very nice pics
PascalB|