robibird

heli boogie '07

Stein,

Thanks very much for a great HeliBoogie 2007 ! You and your entire team did a great job. It was fun being there and doing lot´s of jumps. See you next year.

Bernhard

P.S.:
I have uploaded to Skydivingmovies.com an early morning wake-up wingsuit flight with quite a surprise at the end ;-)

http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=5930 B|

Don't go chasing waterfalls, eh. Video is over 120kb. Dont want to cut it. What else?

ps I did break a nail.
S:)

now on skydivingmovies.com
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

Holy shit!!!

So what actually happened to the jumper in question? Did he just smack his foot against the cliff? Or was he more seriously injured?

You can't get much closer to a fatality than that!!!

P.S. I love how the jumper in question manages to out-track his comrades, even after the object strike.

it appeared that you "docked" with the waterfall... I hope nothing else.

Le Roy
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Holy shit!!!

So what actually happened to the jumper in question? Did he just smack his foot against the cliff? Or was he more seriously injured?

You can't get much closer to a fatality than that!!!

P.S. I love how the jumper in question manages to out-track his comrades, even after the object strike.

He posted in this thread. He broke one nail and hurt is foot and ripped his Wingsuit... Which brings us to the second comment (about outracking his comrades), it is not very difficult to outtrack "trackers" with a wingsuit ;)
Michi (#1068)
hsbc/gba/sba
www.swissbaseassociation.ch
www.michibase.ch