RiggerLee

T-SHIRT IDEA

There were a bunch of norwegion climbers on the wall when I got there. one of them was a skydiver and I kept threatening to death camp his ass when he got to the top. There were also a number of other climber/jumpers there this year. There seems to be a lot of cross over happening.
I'd like to print this t-shirt but Tom of course thinks it's stupid. If you would like to see this, or want one speek now or forever hold your peace. I need backing to talk Tom into this. Any body got the balls to wear this in the valley?

Lee
Lee
[email protected]
www.velocitysportswear.com

You're other shirt(Turkey Boogie 05') with the chick with an apple in her mouth is one of the proudest shirts EVER. PM me and i'll buy 3 of em. And yes, get into the T-Shirt biz and you gotta customer. But I'm not wearing shit into the Valley.

P.S.- Rappel has an A, ya Texas freak. Big love, Hankster
"It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to make that big man cry"

picture link dosent work
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

You're other shirt... Rappel has an A

Wikipedia also suggests (to me) that Norwegians may be more familiar with the term 'abseiling'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abseiling

See, that's what I say!!!!!!Lee is always referred to as a Texan, when in fact he is ACTUALLY a Norge/Texan....but a Texan fer sure make no mistake. Thank you for the clarification, abseiling it is.

Send me some damn Turkey Boogie shirts ya Texwegan.

Caylor
"It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to make that big man cry"

I'll try again on the picture. I don't get it it was working for a while. But as I was saying if you want this t-shirt printed you must all sppek up now. I need ammo for my argument with Tom.

Lee
Lee
[email protected]

error again...
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving
"Hey, these cookies don't taste anything like girl scouts..."

Ok I give up. I don't know whats wrong. I suck at computers. I'm thinking a black shirt with white print. Block letters

front:

ROCK CLIMBING
IS DANGEROUS
MAKE RAPPELING
SAFER...

back:

BUY
A
BASE RIG

You get the idea at least. Come on wont one of you at least represent? Some body needs to wear this in the valley.

Lee
Lee
[email protected]

Mate I'd love to wear one but the only time I'm in the valley I'm jumping. I'd hate to give the TOOLS probable cause. But count me in for a XXL.

I'd buy one. It'll be a great hit in the climbing gym and at the crag; I'll get all the babes!

Kidding aside, I'd buy one.

Not that I was kidding, really...

Lee

Are you referring to me? I think it would be funny, and I would wear it in the valley!

You might change the text to say something like “rappelling is the most dangerous part of climbing” … or something like that… and "get a base rig speed=safety"... ??

Man you need to eat more meat! I left some bacon at Chad and Kaites place some time ago...

Tom Dancs

it looks like you have just renamed an adobe photoshop file. try converting instead of renaming it.
lego

error again...

i could open them on my Mac at home, not on my PC at the office...

Get a Mac :P
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Also on a mac but can't open them. You probably have PS installed.
Get PS!
The bums will never win Lebowski, the bums will never win!
Enfin j'ai trouvé:
Bieeeen

I'll take two....let me know when you need sizes, and who to send money too.

I'll wear this shirt both at the crag and the exit point. They will love it.
SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?

It just doesn't want to open in IExplorer. Save it first. rt click the link then save as. It will open.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

It just doesn't want to open in IExplorer. Save it first. rt click the link then save as. It will open.

it opens on Safari. Do yourself treat, Get Safari and the proper computer to run it.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

whatever... I'm not getting a mac so I can run VMware to run windows to do Windows and network administration.:D

My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Damn. somebody totaly beat me to it.

If you make a velocity sports wear design one, I'd buy it.