Another landing on the ledge in Eikesdalen!

This time it was a French for those who is interested in what Nationality the jumper where from!

The jumper is picked up and safe on the ground. I dont know what happend yet!

This is the 3. Heli rescue so far in Norway this summer, and the season have just started.

1 American Eikesdalen
1 Russian Kjerag
1 French Eikesdalen

New regulations in Romsdalen, all heli rescue have been banned in Troll Wall, so if you get stuck in there, you might stay there for a long time!

Remember when you hike in good weather at big walls in norway, the weather can change quick, and from warm sunny hiking in shorts, t-shirts, sneaker, to icy cold. Be prepared for staying overnight. Im sure many of you have been sitting on top of Kjerag freezing their tits, and nuts off waiting for the fog to clear, not more than 30 min! Take care and have a plan!

everybody can make mistake...no matter nationality, glad he`s OK:)

American
Russian
French

Is this the order in which jumpers of these countries are unable to track? ;)
Android+Wear/iOS/Windows apps:
L/D Vario, Smart Altimeter, Rockdrop Pro, Wingsuit FAP
iOS only: L/D Magic
Windows only: WS Studio

everybody can make mistake...no matter nationality, glad he`s OK:)

ya, but seeing as it's in Norway and none of them are Norgies makes one think that maybe people who live there have a little more respect for {healthy fear of} the sites.
Have fun!
~J
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

Was the American a Texan, probably not!!! Texans can track beeeotchs!!! Can't speak for the other 49....
"It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to make that big man cry"

Was the American a Texan, probably not!!! Texans can track beeeotchs!!! Can't speak for the other 49....

Not with pilot chutes in their hands...

OHHHH!

luv ya,
pope

Not with pilot chutes in their hands...

OHHHH!

luv ya,
pope

HAHAHAHA!!!! Nice.

Awwww Christ, I was hoping this would go unnoticed by you. So much for hopes.........It's true, I would probably be the only Texan to not clear this ledge. Unless of course the landing area had glass windows, then I would make it to there fer sure. Fucker!
"It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to make that big man cry"

2. hand information!

Jumper did not pass the ledge, do a emergency pull, and ends up in a tree! So now we have 4 jumpers who wanted so bad to pass the ledge, and ends up in a tree! Same scenario, and nothing learned, even the jumpers was told by a local, the history of the ledge!

Before you go to Romsdalen, learn how to track or fly your wingsuit.

YOU DO NOT GET GROUNDRUSH IN BIG CLIFFS.

Ahhh so someone else was following in my foot steps.............and hell NO Im not from Texas.

Be careful people, those walls are nothing to fuck with.

How did you like your air taxi ride??