stitch

Fatigue and jumping

How tired is too tired, to climb and jump?

Discuss.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

to jump? hmm... i think pretty freaking tired.

but to climb, thats a different story....

climbing is intense on a ladder for more than 10 rungs.

Slept on a tower for I dont even know how long once when I was up late and then doing a solo.

Weird to wake up on a catwalk with a rig still packed.

Not sure how good it was for radiation exposure but I ate at Denny's afterwards and I felt fine. Greasy omelettes are great!

Not sure how good it was for radiation exposure but I ate at Denny's afterwards and I felt fine. Greasy omelettes are great!

Convience is great!!! There's a "Huddle House" about a block from the local object.
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

How tired is too tired? Not tired enough if you can still post
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Have you ever feel asleep while packing??

I have. The crew I was with will never let me forget that.
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

actually I came home from a jump late night and felt the need to pack... I was wrapping the tail/pushing air out and I woke up 1 hr later,,,
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

The Spiders from Mars used to say "you can sleep when you're dead" every time a whiner whined about fatigue. Dammit I miss those guys.
"It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to make that big man cry"

are they all dead Mr. H? We hosted dr. Pauly.

How's the CDC workin' out for Dr. W.C.?

maybe moving to the same area. is the hunter scene really cool and outragous? at least among the spiders from mars? if not, hook a brother up with some lovin'. better lover through chemistry and supermodels, from my experieces, but not right now, according to my divorc-alike feelings. darned mutant woman.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

Would love to hear more about the Pauly visit. Dr. Thrill and I climb most every weekend and could easily keep you entertained, in the manner in which you're accustomed, when you arrive.
"It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to make that big man cry"

Slept on a tower for I dont even know how long once when I was up late and then doing a solo.

Weird to wake up on a catwalk with a rig still packed.

I once slept for at least 45 minutes on a tower, while lying down on a 3"-wide crossbeam that was on a 20-30 degree slope. I kept slowly sliding off of it and I'd semi-wake up just in time to catch myself and re-align the beam between my shoulderblades before falling back asleep.

I was clipped into the beam with a monkey tail, but if I fell I wouldve definitely taken a nice 10-foot pendulum into the steel... ouch. B|
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving
"Hey, these cookies don't taste anything like girl scouts..."

The orthopedic surgeon who re-built my right
leg after a motorcycle crash did his residency
in Arizona and treated many injured jumpers.

He told me the most common statement made
by his patients was: "I was real tired, but it
was gonna be my last jump for the day".
Rigger, Skydiver, BASE Jumper, Retired TM

460-

You're movin on up . . to the front range . . . ? that would be very cool indeed. What happend with Rice?

throw me a message I think you still have my e-mail? We could use a devoted and experienced tower jumper out here, plus I've got a couple other interesting objects that I can't pay "my friends" to do with me, but I know you're up for the good stuff.

this week at least, its probably hotter out here than in Houston, though still a little dryer.

kickback jack

DT
"If you are not a part of the Solution, you are a part of the Precipitate"

Jumping a low E a few moths ago I did 7 in a day. I only went out to do one but the forecast wind never buit, how could I leave. The first 6 could not have gone better, but tied and dehydrated the 7th exit was uncommitted and gave me 90L into a very hard tallis landing. The whole thing was very much a chase of just getting one more in and being over confident from the previous 6 perfect jumps. Result badly bruised ribs and heals and 3 weeks of walking on my toes watching others jump.

Greeny

edited for spelling