dride

Copenhagen locals PLEASE help

I am flying out of Zurich this Sat. 16. It was the cheapest flight I could find therefore I have a 12 hour layover in Copehagen on my way to Stockholm. I would perfer to NOT stay in an airport for 12 hours. I would also like to say I am not jumping. I decided to completly fuck up my air break in a tree/rope landing in Rotterdam. I would love to meet up with some locals and have a beer (or 2), share some stories, and just hang out to relax. I can also work GC if you are planning any jumps. If you are busy and cannot make it, I would very much appreciate an email on some tips for where I should go and what to do.

I arrive (or suppose to) at 7:20 pm on Sat. 16 and leave at 7:20 am on Sun. 17.

Thanks all and I hope to hear for you.

Hi
I live in Copenhagen. I am not planning anything big Saturday or Sunday (at this time) but you are welcome to come visit. The weather should be rainy (Summer was last Tuesday--you missed it) PM me and I'll give you my cell phone and address.

blue skies
kate

Hi;-) I am planing on doing some jumps this weekend together with friends, if you are up to it you are welcome to do some GC, the weather is going to be rainy but it's only rain right;)
let me know
Nikolaj

Hi Kate
Tell Carsten hello,im arround Nikolaj this weekend at the same island..
if its rainy and windy lets do some jumps B|

Nikolaj 1 hour from now..
are you sure there sopoused to be holes in my slider?? not sure im gonna do itB|

aloha ;)B|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

>>Faber! Will there be farmers in ultralights circling the tower, and mothers giving away their daughters phone numbers?
I would expect nothing less...

Yo
Faber and Nicolaj. Hang out with us tonight! It's not a little rain. It's BIG rain. Might as well drink. PM me for mobile number etc. Dride is supposed to call me from Zurich when he is at the airport to confirm his flight info. You can impress me with great stories, I can impress you with bad danish.

vi ses i aften?

k

Jason

>>Faber! Will there be farmers in ultralights circling the tower, and mothers giving away their daughters phone numbers?
I would expect nothing less...

I only make that posible to people who really eat my wife´s food:P miss ya guys,THAT were awsome,nearly as much as your jump;):D

Faber and Nicolaj. Hang out with us tonight! It's not a little rain. It's BIG rain. Might as well drink. PM me for mobile number etc. Dride is supposed to call me from Zurich when he is at the airport to confirm his flight info. You can impress me with great stories, I can impress you with bad danish.

vi ses i aften?

Heya Kate
Spoke to Carsten as said we went on,weather is great,still up for funB|The big rain aint the problem,we bring big umbrella´s :P

Dride you never went back to us,you forgot to give us your country/area code we cant call ya.We´re still up for a dance in the early morning in time to make it to the airport,your choice.

Kate,Ive planned whith Carsten that you guys will visit me soonB|

vi ses i aften?

Er der nøgne damer og topløs betjening? ej glem det,Nikolaj kan ik tåle at se det:)Håber vi ses snartB|I er også velkommen til morgen:)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber