freeflydemon

Check this new base jump harness

i agree. I see why its there for water and un-tangling, canopy change etc, but i dont like it. I think that it should be a L-bar to connect a 3ring if needed for a jump, otherwise it should be sewn in or L-bared in.

I've used my cutaway on numerous occasions. It's really handy for getting out of trees (used it twice for that), for evading police pursuit (used it once for that), and for preventing drowning in the event of a water landing (used it 10 or 12 times for that).

Then there are those times where an open butterfly clamp on some coax behind you snags your bridle and pulls both your pins while your 300' up a tower in 15mph winds. It's pretty convenient to be able to cutaway instead of being pulled out of the tower and spiraling in under a lineover :|

Yes, another solution is to be more careful... but sometimes something stupid might happen anyway.
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving
"Hey, these cookies don't taste anything like girl scouts..."

oh, ghetto. you need to stop being so clumsy.

at the GFG 2005 there was a guy doing a rollover out of the tram, we were all glad he had a cutaway.

of course, it was kinda stupid to be doing a rollover out of a tram in 15mph winds, no?