Seven7

Feral says hi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Mates I am on my 1st day leave Seven is typing this as i am not allowed to use the computer but i can dictate .

Where the Fu (k are my letters you try geting sentenced to 8 years jail and only a few.........................................................................................people send me letters thanks to those even know i have to give you few a gentle reminder invisable letters (jj agent swallow and others that have yet responded....

I can recive letters photos thats it anything else vidoes books etc have to go throw seven and i have to fill out paperwork or with dvds i can watch them when i get days leaves once a month.

Yes i dont mind hearing your good times trips because i keeps me going till i can base again in 5 1/2 years time .

As if i base in Australia i will break my parole and i would never think of breaking the law ( is that ok Aussie base nazis politically correct media loving channell 9 slim footage stealling motha fu (kers) so i will have to settle for falling out of a plane until i am allowed over to europe as the us wont let me in for 7years after i get out because a Aussie with dreads is a big worrie..

so my postal adress is as below must be exactly as written.

Feral MIN 237524
Locked Mailbag 115
Silverwater NSW 1811
Australia

You must put your name and address on the back of the envelope only send letters or postcards or pictures any thing rude or contraband will be taken out and destroed

The sad thing the only time I got to see jumps was when someone died and there have been to many and many of them good friends so when i got letters with photos or of mates havin good times it makes the time better unlike most of my fellow convicts That have xxx rated pics i my walls have pics of jumpers cliffs buildings a few clipings when people have done cool things like the jet fixed wingsuit dude.

i would like to once again thank seven for taking dictation complete with my speeeling orrors

And tom aiello dont edit my little rant because you know i really harmless and i can have you taken care of on you base travels.............. that means looked after .................. oooohhh you know what i mean ...or do i...

ps I wont be able to respond for another month ok ..

bsbd feral

Tell him I said ..."Hi", back to him when you talk next.
I know words have been scarce but he is in my thoughts. Will use the given address and send some post cards.

A Quick hi im leavin to go back to the jail you know when i was in portland last and got booked fpr speeding i am cancaled from drivin in your state but i love that state cya mate say hi to everone mate cya

bsbd feral
Ingect smack into your eyeballs

Dude! I am not gay but I do think I love and miss you. Post card coming soon.
take care and see ya soon on the outside.
Space

because a Aussie with dreads is a big worrie..

they let you keep your dreads??

I'm definitely saving for a trip to NSW 5.5 yrs from now

John v. S. from South Africa who is now working in Iraq says HI!
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

Feral you stupid Kunt...I sent you two letters in the last couple months. After the first one, you sent me an EMPTY envelope - WTF? Then i sent you a book (93 pages - the most hit post on this lame site) from dz.com of why Nick Di Gio pulled the list from the world...I still can't figure out why he caved to a few whiners...but whatever.

Go inject some prison smack in your ass and wait for some more amusing material from swallow and I...

I thought you were getting out next year???
JJ

Feral you fucking mincer.
I just sent you a subscription to the Australians Womens Weekly. Thought you could use some tips on finding the inner you and all that shite plus there's some great baking tips.
Hurry up and escape already.
Matt.

Hang in there mate. just because we dont write doesn't meen we dont love you.
Go forth now, to the promised lands, and swear much unto each other, with mighty profanity and many personal attacks. T.A.

Yo feral,

I thought you were running the prison, not an inmate. WTF! We are working on baking a cake that is "stealth" to metal detectors, so we should have you out of there soon. :o

Cya!