worldsocold

twin falls doggy daycare for BASE jumpers???

are there any doggy daycare people around the vistors center or reputable locals who like dogs and could take care for my dog while i'm jumpin'?????

later
NPS SUX ASS

Don't you have two rigs? Never a better time to become a mentor than now...although Fido might have a hard time with the rocks at the end of the climb out.

There are a couple of Mongolian BBQ buffets that I'm sure will wok your dog while you jump.
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

ok , ok i expected some answers like this. but i was kinda being serious. and yeah i have 2 rig's and i'm waitin' on the 3rd now. but there alittle big for him. i'm actually seein' into gettin' a doggy tandem harness made so i can jump with my dog at the bridge..............BUT 4 NOW...........

I need a doggy sitter.

later
NPS SUX ASS

there are a couple of motels close by that are dog friendly. i stayed at the motel 6 and left the filthy dog in there with the AC bumpin.
what!?

The Super 8 takes dogs. Sam is sitting here with us now after a long tuff day of jumping.
Jay Epstein Ramirez
www.adrenalineexploits.com

good 2 hear. i stay there every time (super 8)..........just didn't have a dog back then.

later
NPS SUX ASS

Make sure you make a "Pet" first floor reservation. they have been completely full lately.
Jay Epstein Ramirez
www.adrenalineexploits.com

When are you planning to be in TF again??

I'll watch your dog for $50 @ hour. No joke.

Although, you can probably find a better deal.

If not, I'd need to know at least 2 weeks in advance, so I can make travel arrangements.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"