Highest B You've Climbed?

David Adcock climbed the exterior of a 970 foot building in downtown Houston in the 1980s. He wore a skydiving rig when he did it. That's incredible since one's balance is changed so much from wearing a rig. He did it twice. The first climb was at night. The second was at noon and he got into some legal trouble. At least he got the jump.

Didn't David Adcock also climb a tower by means of the guy wire. He definitely marched to a tune the rest of us didn't seem to hear...

yes, channel 20. he's my hero as ridiculous as this may seem. i cannot believe this dude actually bungee jumped in the atrium of the downtown building, too. kudos to the blue bandit.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

coolest 600 feet oput side climb with out my rig on or a saftey line it was made sick and the fucker was sawaying in the wind like crazy

yes, channel 20. he's my hero as ridiculous as this may seem. i cannot believe this dude actually bungee jumped in the atrium of the downtown building, too. kudos to the blue bandit.

Did he use prusik knots or similar and just kind of jug up the guy wire? I assume he didn't just straddle it and shinny up?

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG