mountaineer_

Memorial Day 2007 Perrine Bridge Twin Falls Photographs

BASE pictures taken the weekend of Memorial Day 2007 @ Perrine Bridge - Twin Falls, Idaho are available for view on

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jackienguyenphotography

Feel free to contact me if you are interested in the digital rights to the photographs. My email address is [email protected]

Good shots man, thanks for sharing.

I noticed in most of them the platform was absent.
Was it removed during part of the weekend?

Curious if there are any possible complications associated
with deploying really head high? I know it is much better
than going head low but some of them seemed extreme.
Rigger, Skydiver, BASE Jumper, Retired TM

Jackie

as in the really cool girl with the super huge camera? if that is really you, thanks a super bunch for being there!

[url]http://www.shutterfly.com/progal/album.jsp?aid=768a5498cf409a571534

Chris Bazil also has a site up with some really cool pictures as well.

Jackie thanks for taking some of those shots theyre really nice photos!

cheers

Dont die!

HAHA Yeah I'm the girl with the big camera. You guys were all awesome. It was a great weekend and I had an fantastic time photographing "normal people doing extraordinary things." :)

Not to mention that I, the Houston/ Cali crew put Jackie off for her first PCA. She was very heads up, and did an outstanding job. Nice exit, body position, and landing! Great Job Jackie!!! She is low time, but knows what it will take to achieve her new goals. She will be BASE oriented for the next few hundred skydives until she gets to really experience BASE. 'I fed a wild dog steak'... You know wild dogs love a fresh juicy steak...: ) Welcome. I will be with you all the way!

Can't go back to dog chow after eating steak. Bark! Bark! Thanks for the motivation, inspiration and knowledge you've passed on. Even the swift kicks in the ass when I want to be impatient.

Love ya!