airdog07

A and camera

I have seen video camera on the building facing the gate and on the A it self half way up, are they motion, heat or just 24/7 camera, any problem from the camera, busted because of the camera ?
"A peaceful heart leads to a healthy body; jealousy is like cancer in the bones ..."

a troll you are, say I? dangerous sounds it, and setup like. A quest you may be on, not.
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

it most certainly does sound like a dangerous mission.!
you need a black and white striped shirt and some trousers with little arrows printed all over them, get a sack with SWAG printed on the side, dont forget the balaclava!!. now go and fiddle with the lock on the gate for 3 minuites, then run and hide in the bushes and see who turns up..
report back to this thread tomorrow morning at 07.30 sharp with the results of your mission.

btw wait in the bushes for at least 4 or 5 hours as "they" may delay their arrival at first just to fool you.
my hovercraft is full of eels.

I have seen video camera on the building facing the gate and on the A it self half way up, are they motion, heat or just 24/7 camera, any problem from the camera, busted because of the camera ?

They are usually 24/7 cameras. The tapes are generally set to continuous loop, so after some pre-determined interval (could be days or weeks) they record back over themselves. Usually, the tapes are only reviewed if there is some problem at the tower (when they are used for evidence), so if you leave no trace, it's likely that no one will ever think to review the tapes.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

just wear camo man. it makes you totaly invisible and you look cool jumping legal stuff as well. :S

Swag in Australian Slang

The word "swag" was originally used as a colloquial word for 'give' (e.g, "Hey mate, swag us a drink"). Swag has also become almost a fill-in-the-blank type word that is interchangeable for any obvious word.

hay mate swag us a A.
"A peaceful heart leads to a healthy body; jealousy is like cancer in the bones ..."

SWAG: scientific wild-ass guessing :)

Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

Airdog07 is not a troll...
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

sweet
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Swag in Australian Slang

The word "swag" was originally used as a colloquial word for 'give' (e.g, "Hey mate, swag us a drink"). Swag has also become almost a fill-in-the-blank type word that is interchangeable for any obvious word.

hay mate swag us a A.

oops im sorry, in England SWAG is slang for a criminal's loot...i honestly didnt realize you are an Australian.... i apologise for the old put on a prison uniform and tell him to sit in the bush joke as well...
my hovercraft is full of eels.

Perhaps you could have better worded it thus:

I'm sorry that you are not English and that you tend to think in non English terms however...