HydroGuy

Hey Tom

If I call a female member of DZ.com a stupid fucking cunt...do I get banned from the forum I post it in? Or from DZ.com in general?

How long would the ban last?

Just hypothetically speaking of course...

How about if I send it to her in a PM? Are PM's fair game as long as they are not threatening in nature?

Thnaks,
Kurt
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

Where is Tom? It's been 42 minutes!
Gravity Research Institute

:D Dude...2 weeks is sometimes worth it for that 5 minutes your post illustrates what everyone thinks but won't say.
- Harvey, BASE 1232
TAN-I, IAD-I, S&TA

BLiNC Magazine Team Member

That's one of the best posts I've seen.:D
Although I have never known a man to research the consequences of calling a woman a "stupid fucking cunt" before doing so.

"I'm not sure how it's going to turn out, except I'll die in the end, she said. So what could really go wrong? -----Brian Andreas

:D Dude...2 weeks is sometimes worth it for that 5 minutes your post illustrates what everyone thinks but won't say.

HAHAHA! That's how I got 2 weeks off.

Remember, better to beg forgiveness than ask permission.

Glad to have you back! There was never a more suitable target - you are my hero.
- Harvey, BASE 1232
TAN-I, IAD-I, S&TA

BLiNC Magazine Team Member

Well-

I guess I don't need to piss off everyone in Tennessee.

I guess I don't need to piss off all the AFF-I's.

I guess I don't need to piss off all the women on the board.

I guess I don't need to piss off everyone with a stupid fucking dog as an avatar.

And it would take a fucking Miracle to not piss off all of the above...so I will refrain from any personal attacks.

Plus now I'm depressed that I've picked the lock to the 22nd story roof entrance at my hotel somewhere in the Midwest and the winds are 10mph and increasing...aren't winds supposed to die down around 2am? This BLOWS!!!
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

summer is about here bro... it will get better. the jet stream is just about migrated.

dude you just gotta do what your heart tells you. thats what i do.

ps about the pissing people off and the wind.
word to your mother,
RJ$$
BASE 1117

If I call a female member of DZ.com a stupid fucking cunt...do I get banned from the forum I post it in? Or from DZ.com in general?

From the forum you post in, unless you're making it a DZ.com wide issue by crossposting into unrelated forums. That decision is made by Sangiro, not the moderators of the individual forums.

How long would the ban last?

14 days is typical. For worse offenses, longer. In more serious discussions, or in the Incidents forum, longer. In the Bonfire, usually shorter.

How about if I send it to her in a PM? Are PM's fair game as long as they are not threatening in nature?

Yes. PM's are pretty much fair game, because you can just block a poster whose PM's you don't want to receive. There are some exceptions to that guideline (threats of violence, moderation related abuse, etc).

I'm teaching all this week, so my on-line time is limited. PM's, email, or phone calls are probably a better way to ask these kind of questions.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com