2Cats

Looking for "Beyond Extreme"

I'm looking to find a copy of the video "Beyond Extreme" which came out around 2001 & has quite a bit of footage of Dwain Weston. Ideally on a DVD...but I can handle VHS tape...either PAL or NTSC format if needed.

Any suggestions...anyone ? I am in the UK.

i was at APEX BASE the other day and they had some vhs original's in their front showcase in their entrance room. just call todd s.

later
NPS SUX ASS

PM user: TomBegic. He released it.

There are 2 versions of "Beyond Extreme". One is about 31 minutes long, the other about 45 min. long. The longer one has that quarter second parachute rides (two of them), coverage of Bridge Day 2000 (with the guy jumping Icarus Extreme 79 and swooping the river...), jumps from KL Tower in Malaysia (including skysurf) and BASE lineover and cutaway. You probably have the shorter version. The only place to buy the FULL version is from its producer Tome Begic at http://tomarent.tripod.com/video.htm The FULL version is WAY better. Get it! You won't regret...

Also, check this post:

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=757029#757029

Supposedly, there is also a third, even longer version of Beyond Extreme, but it was not an official release...

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DO HAVE THE SHORTER VERSION!!!!!!!!!!!>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey while we're at it. HOW ABOUT "FIST FULL OF F1-11????/ ANYBODY.

can anybody help a poor dumbsoul like me find a copy??:)

later

NPS SUX ASS

If i remember correctly, you can found it online, on a server.

At the moment i am at work, but i have the URL at home...

So i can only post later....

basejump.org is where fist full is from

someone from the ABA will help you out.
it's a great vid

Excerpt from: basejump.org

Hi everyone....

After another successful launch on Saturday night at The Clock Hotel, the latest ABA DVD "Nine point eight" is now available... featuring terrain flying, overseas BASE events, home grown footage and lots more!

It is in PAL and NTSC formats.

Last years vid "Memoirs of a pilot chute" is still available as are the ABA 2004 and the ABA 2003 vids.

Thanks to everyone who attended the premiere, it seemed that fun was had by all... and The Clock staff had never seen a beer tab run dry so quickly!!

Any queries contact me on [email protected]

Have fun...
plummy
AB#78 IB#751 BF#???
[email protected]

I am led to believe that Apex (www.apexbase.com) still has some copies of the first version. Just give them a call at Perris. Make sure you order a pilot chute and a stash bag too while you are at it. Even better, get yourself a full set of gear and book yourself into a course. :)
Due to ongoing demand, I'll dig the masters out and get some DVD's made up - PAL & NTSC. When I have them done, I'll post a link in the forums here and probably use PayPal for payments. Expect several months delay a/c I am busy with lots of other stuff at the moment. I will aim for July/August.

If people want to express their interest, email me at tombegicAThotmail.com with Beyond Extreme in the subject line and I will send a follow up email when they are done. No obligation of course, this is just an expression of interest.

p.s. FYI - I will make the DVD from the 3rd version which has not been sold before. Only a few copies are in circulation. This includes extra footage and full version video of jumps from highlghted sections, etc.

The OLD website is at: http://tomarent.tripod.com/

Thanks

Tom Begic

rip dw :(

p.s. as Ken said - there is some great current Aussie vids made by Plummy and all the boys and girls from downunder (ABA, etc). Get yourself a copy of their video. It's pretty cool.

Stay Safe - Have Fun - Good Luck

The above could be crap, thought provoking, useful, or . . But not personal. You decide.