HydroGuy

We lost a friend today...

Our friend and fellow BASE jumper Dale McLemore (kameradale) was lost in a swoop comp today.

Dale is a great guy who always has a huge smile on his face, hilarious stories and makes everyone he meets feel like he has been their friend forever and ever. He IS that guy who will give you the shirt off his back.

I already miss you bro...
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

Kurt,
Sorry to hear that :(

My condolences to his friends and family.
Alan

I know the Arizona crew will miss all the jumps and laughs we shared with Dale. You will always be remembered!!!!

Eddie

This is terrible. Dale was both the nicest guy and biggest redneck i've ever met. These 2 pictures are how i remember him, goofing off and right before he dropped marta's PC early. He lived a hell of a life, full to the brim; a marine, drivin his boat around the carribean and fishing, one hell of an electrician, a pilot, skydiver, theologian, and base jumper. Now he gets to rest with God.

fly free brother.
word to your mother,
RJ$$
BASE 1117

Damn....dale was a great guy, I remember the look on his face when he told the story of how he lost his helmet with all his video gear attached during a jump, he was sick. I can still picture him jumping with us big guys he had to stay in a ball, if he reached for a grip he was a cork. BSBD friend

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Our friend and fellow BASE jumper Dale McLemore (kameradale) was lost in a swoop comp today.

Dale is a great guy who always has a huge smile on his face, hilarious stories and makes everyone he meets feel like he has been their friend forever and ever. He IS that guy who will give you the shirt off his back.

I already miss you bro...

When I saw the name Dale in the incidents forum, I thought No Way, not the Dale I know from Gold Coast...shit and it was[:/]
He was great to freefly with when I was a newbie freeflyer there..always upbeat, smiling and high on life..I miss him for sure..

my condolance to family and freinds

fly free brother

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Have you ever been to a party and some guy just seemed to be bouncing off the walls, giving everyone there the laugh of their life, just an all around life of the party? Then you look over to the guy next to and say "boy, looks like he has had a few to many" and the reply you get: "nope, not a one, come to think of it, I don’t even think he drinks"

That guy, the life of the party who just seemed to be that way naturally, that was Dale, and he will be missed! Both at the party, and in the sky.

Our condolences to his family.

I was trying to remember specific interactions with Dale from our outing at the lake in AZ and just had to laugh when I remembered sleeping in the bunks that one night and him talking in his sleep.

"Grab that bitch by the hair! No, not like that! Like this!!!"

I can't remember the rest of the conversation he had with himself that night but it was sure funny to hear.

Cheers to you Dale! I'm glad I got to be around you!

Tony- I had forgotten about that....that was the funniest shit ever!!!

Here's a pic from that trip...of course Dale is smiling and I am pissed that the wind sucked so I had to work...
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

Shit, I forgot about that myself. Thanks for the reminder, I laughed my ass off when I herd that the next mornning. I am still laughing everytime I read what he said again.

He will be missed greatly! Best time was this past Christmas at GC sitting around the fire, he was playing his guitar.

Always had something nice to say and was willing to help me anyway he could.

You will be missed!:(

Never under estimate the power of THIS women!

Will miss you Dale, So sory.
I don't care how many skydives you've got,
until you stepped into complete darkness at
800' wearing 95 lbs of equipment and 42 lbs
of parachute, son you are still a leg!