Johnnyb

American arrested in Norway

Yesterday, after a stinking attempt to out-track the Adrenaline IMAX wall in Norway the American citizen got a helicopter ride out from his 1,5 sec canopy-flight-impact-point.
This is the picture in the national newspaper, and a fine of the rescue must be payed in shoeshining at the local police HQ

Looks like Good karma there!

Glad he is ok!

Full tracking equipment, and landing on the ledge? This is nr 4 to land up there, 2 wanted so bad to outrack the tallas, but realized to late they would not make it, and one was due to a tension knot!

this sounds anti american. who the fuck cares what nationality people are nowadays.

Keeping it real 22x7

this sounds anti american. who the fuck cares what nationality people are nowadays.

take it to bonefire,but i could name americans to nationality people all the time:ph34r::D

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

The one we played with was quite enjoyable and nice, we love ya Mr. D B|

The one we played with was quite enjoyable and nice, we love ya Mr. D B|

American here and American there. what is american btw? its soo hard to know for us Europeans. You guys allways say "Im american..." but it doesnt really tell where you are from... either you are from Argentina, Guatemala, Uruguai, Venezuela or maybe Canada...
(google on these countries if you didn't know they existed)

No Wonder mr D couldnt outtrack any ledges with his Phoenix pants under the LegStraps, wich I have seen another, and much taller US-citizen do on another Norwegian wall ;)

Hey Miss D you should get busted for not putting the swedish flag on your suit ;)

Ok thats enough shit-givin for today!
/Martin - Team Bautasten of Sweden

happy shitgivingsday:-)
See what I'm saying? Thats what I'm saying! What am I saying? I DON'T KNOW!!