MyTwoCents

BASE WIKI temporarily restored

In response to some requests, I have temporarily restored the wiki.

You can access it here.

It will only stay up for the next two weeks, so if you wish to copy any material from it please do so now. Most material is in the public domain, unless otherwise specified. Please respect its value.

Several people have asked me why I closed it down. You'll be disappointed to hear there is nothing magic or gossip about it. It just hasn't grown into the collaborative platform that I envisioned two years ago. Combined with a declining interest in jumping, maintaining the wiki is no longer worth it to me.

If anybody is interested in taking over the domain, the content, the CMS, or a combination thereof, please contact me.

I like to thank the contributors: Jason Cooper, Michael Cooper, Brittany Sanchez, Tim Mattson, Tom Aiello, Chad Peabody, Nick Rugai, Tom Begic, Rick Harrison, Seth Gray, Nick Di Giovanni, Michael McHale, Shawn Wilson, Bryan Rapoza, Jaap Suter, Hajo Schirber and all those that wrote great stories.

I simultaneously apologize to these same people for taking away the platform that they've invested energy into.

oh oh, let me get in on this too... because it's oh so necessary to tell the rest of dz.com you sent a pm!

PM Sent! x2

can I send you a PM?
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Two bottles of tequila, 3 hookers, a donkey and a rubber suit sent!
SabreDave

Why did you thank yourself?? :S

"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Why did you thank yourself?? :S

Presumably to remain anonymous. That being the case, you might want to consider removing your post.

Your clicky is broken, here's the correct one :)

Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving
"Hey, these cookies don't taste anything like girl scouts..."